Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sick of Thursday

Yeaaa today,I went with joshua to blitz megaplex at grand indonesia.We choose to watch kungfu panda.Cause we're waited this movie too long........
At 01.30pm we're in 10th auditorium.Then,around 03.00pm we're out to lunch.Cause joshua was very hungry................................... (This boy is very childish)
He said that he want to ate at pizza marzano.So we're going down to pizza marzano.In there,we ordered 2 glass of ice lemonade tea,Pizza english breakfast (medium),and fungilia maccaroni (Yeaah I dont know exactly what the name is,but as you see you can imagine it).
We dont have any much money,but I 've my daddy's mastercard.....
Cause,we're usually pay all of expensive food through this credit card.Then,we told the waiter that we've done and we wanted the bill.
Rp. 183.000.................
I thought that the price is cheap,so we left my credit card.
And you know what the waiter said???
The waiter said,that my mastercard doesn't working well...........
As you know,or maybe you dont....... We are so chill like there nothing happen with us.
I called my mom,I really want that she transfer her Rp 100.000 to my mandiri card.
I called my mom back,and she said that she has transfer those money.Meanwhile,Joshua bring my mandiri debitcard and he went to the ATM Center.But he only got Rp 150.000!!!
(Mandiri can't give a money if the ballance > Rp.60.000,and my last ballance is Rp 61.000)
So,I called my mom back to transfere the money again.In time,she was so angry with me.
We dont know what should we do,cause this card is the only hope!!
And my mom called me,and she said that she has transfer it (again)
Finally,we can pay it all.You know,in there.....the waiter are so busted!
We're so upset cause their act.Fiuh...... we're out from there at 5.15pm!
Behind the grand indonesia,we've saw some joki 3in1.Oh no! We forgot something!!!!
Jam segitu kan 3in1 udah berlaku,oh no...................
okay,we're turn around and search the joki.And we found it.
Oo....finally,I ask the joki how much the money he want.... And he said,"Up to you"
Okay well,then we going to majestik.You know its so far from there and traffic jam!!!
Oh gosh.................. today is a worst day ever!!!
Untill we've arrived near from 19 JHS,we stopped the car,we pay him,and he left us away...
And joshua said,"Aduuh jokinya baiiiik bangeeeeeeeeeeet............. itu kan jauh banget dari GI ke sini,kamu jg bayarnya cuman segitu lagi"
Iya sih gue cuman bayar 15ribu tp gue bilang "hatihati yah" tapi iya sih baiik banget emang.
Okay,Joshua never stopped talking about the joki.He was very proud of him
YOU KNOW JOSH,YOU NEVER PROUD THAT YOU'VE A GIRL LIKE ME!!!
Then we're sharing story about today,and we would never did it again!
Joshua take me to my home at 7.00pm,he told all what he got today to his mom.
Fiuuuh..................................................
I promise,I would never ever to not bring any much money again!!!!!!!!

No comments: